I’m frequently reminded that I’m difficult to buy gifts for. My wife explains to me how easy it is to buy for women and she’s refusing to fill my drawers with even more t-shirts. I disagree. Guys are easy to buy for, but when it comes to gifts for the home, things get a little more dicey.
Any guy that has a woman in his house may have to defer to the lady when it comes to what elements are seen in the home. That is if they want to keep the piece under their roof. However, in the holiday spirit I’m offering up some simple home-related gift options for those looking to give a little something different to guy in their home this year.
1. For the Sports Guy – Air Jordan Stockings ($45 from 2ampprojects)
2. For the Fan Boy – Star Wars Feel the Force Self-Stirring Mug ($25 at Amazon.com)
3. For the Chef – Skull Shaped Egg Mold ($10 on Amazon.com)
4. For the Holiday Fanatic – Santa Toilet Seat & Rug Set ($15 on Amazon.com)
5. For the Traveler – Bedside Phone Shelf ($16 on Amazon.com)
6. For the Comic Book Geek – Thor Hammer Light ($48 on Amazon.com)
7. For the Guy Who Has Everything and a Pool/Lake – 14 ft. Iceberg ($6,050 on Amazon.com)