When it comes to education at the Generation Blue Experience, you spoke up, and we listened.
This means brilliant, inspiring and bold speakers that can captivate everyone’s attention from the main stage with the freshest content available, PLUS the ability to “choose your own adventure” with customized learning tracks. We’ll be hitting on topics including:
- Building a team
- Increasing your average sale price
- Prospecting with power
- Winning listings and differentiating yourself in a noisy market
But most importantly, Gen Blue learning is about YOU. So, if there’s a topic that you’d like to see on the agenda, we want to hear about it. Submit your suggestions here!
Monday, October 16 (Luxury Certification Only)
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Full-day Session (Location TBD)
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Reception (Location TBD)
Tuesday, October 17 (Day 1)
- 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Luxury Certification Final Half-Day Session (Location TBD)
- 12-3 p.m. – Canada Meeting (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
- 4-6 p.m. – Opening General Session (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
- 6-7 p.m. – Reception (**TBC – not yet finalized) (MGM Grand)
Wednesday, October 18 (Day 2)
- 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. – All Day Learning Session Breakouts (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
- Evening on Own
- 7-10:30 p.m. – Gen Blue Elite Event (invitation only)
Thursday, October 19 (Day 3)
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. – Learning Session Breakouts
- 3-5 p.m. – Closing General Session (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
- 7-10 p.m. – Awesome Final Night Party (Offsite location TBA)
If you are participating in the Global Luxury Certification prepare to travel in on Sunday, October 15. For the Coldwell Banker Canada meeting, you’d travel in Monday, October 16. Stay tuned for more details about these two events.