There’s nothing quite like a new year to reset your life a bit. Resolutions to be made. Goals to be set. And a full 365 days to achieve them. But for now we’ll start with baby steps and get you some of the most interesting real estate headlines for this new year.
- The KCM Blog compares real estate to other investments and concludes that you can’t live in your IRA.
- MSNBC polled people to find out who is the most and least wanted neighbors. Tim Tebow is #1 on the most wanted listed while the cast of Jersey Shore takes the prize on the least wanted.
- Investopedia writes about how you can use real estate to put off tax bills.
- TheAtlanticCities.com takes a look at the awkward art of neighborhood naming.
- And finally PTMoney.com lists the 5 big benefits of a smaller home.
Photo provided by Flickr user Jeff Kern