January 2012 is one of those odd months that has 5 weeks in it. But even so it feels like 2012 is already moving so quickly. To keep you on top of what’s going on in real estate here’s your weekly does of real estate headlines:
- Wealth Pilgrim tries to predict where and when the housing market will recover.
- The Huffington Post has a photo gallery of green building trends for 2012.
- Jennifer Anniston just bought a sleek modern mansion in LA for $21 million.
- CNN Money has 9 remodeling tips to make your home feel bigger.
- And finally, Realty Times makes a case that the kitchen is the one room that really sells a house.