March Madness is done and so comes the April showers. Easter is almost here. Baseball is about to start. Golf is in full swing. And the stores are stocked with my favorite Cadbury Cream Eggs. Mmmmm. But before I lose my train of thought with dreams of chocolate and creamy filling, here are some real estate headlines to start off the month of April:
- The New York Times reports that investors are looking to buy homes by the thousands.
- Before MLB Opening Day, take a tour inside the homes of Derek Jeter, Ryan Howard, & Albert Pujols in this tour of of some of the top baseball players’ homes. I prefer Ichiro’s place in case you were wondering.
- Inman News encourages you to find some forgotten square footage in the basement.
- Investopedia asks, can real estate stabilize your portfolio?
- Time believes the vacation home investment market is booming.
- And finally, CNN Money declares the new American household is now 3 generations under 1 roof.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user nick step