School is out. Summer has officially begun. We have fireworks and barbecues on our mind, yet here you are reading a real estate blog post. Information is the key so below are some notable real estate headlines to finish out June 2012:
- MDSuburbanHomes.com takes a tongue-in-cheek approach to their latest headline on 5 Ways to Avoid Buying a House.
- Lifehacker shares an extremely useful homeowner tip on how to get rid of people who have overstayed their welcome.
- CNBC reports that new home sales rose in May at fastest pace in two years.
- Harvard University has released their state of the nation’s housing market and predicts that Echo Boomers will drive the recovery.
- Have you seen this choose your adventure furniture?
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have bought a new home for $10.45 million in LA.
- And finally, Houzz has some ideas for those wishing to use their backyard to create their own studio.
Image courtesy of Flickr user pommekiwi1