Welcome to December. A month of not just many holidays, but also a time for cookies, hot drinks and bad sweaters. As you nestle into your routine for the week, here are the latest real estate headlines you need to know about for this first full week of December:
- Realtor Mag starts the week off by asking the question, “Are First-Time Home Buyers Scared Off?”
- Inhabitat.com talks to the king of all home improvement, Bob Vila, about green building.
- A real-life version of the house from the movie Up has been sold to self-professed “Disney fanatics.”
- Yahoo Real Estate has a list of your favorite homes from holiday movies including Elf, A Christmas Story and Home Alone.
- And finally for those who can’t get enough Twilight, Pursuitist.com takes a peek inside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewarts $6 million Bel Air home.