Maybe kids in your town get out next week, but mine are out this week. Either way school’s almost out for summer which means lighter traffic in the morning commute for me, but larger crowds at beaches, pools & theme parks across the country. As vacation time heads into overdrive and you start wondering about buying a vacation home instead of renting, here are some real estate headlines to keep you on the pulse:
- AOL Real Estate’s House of the Day is a million dollar desert vessel in Phoenix.
- The Province thinks you can find cheap real estate in beautiful British Columbia.
- Business Insider has a list of the 10 best cities to buy a bank owned home
- Forbes takes a look inside some incredible high tech homes.
- Inman News looks at 10 prime real estate markets for first time buyers.
- HeraldNet warns you not to buy real estate just for a tax write-off.
- Where are Americans moving this year? Forbes thinks they have the answer.
- These are 3 Super World Wide Eco Houses.
- And finally, home building experts think it’s time to start looking at what features will be included in the next great new home design.