Tax day cometh. Warm weather is creeping up on us. Vacation days are being planned. And students are counting down the days to graduation. Welcome to the middle of April. Here are some real estate headlines to help you start of the week:
- Yahoo! Finance list the 6 worst home fixes for the money. Sadly I’ve already embarked on 2 of the 6.
- Presidential candidate Mitt Romney talks about adjustments he’d make to housing tax deductions.
- Fox News has tips for rental property investing 101.
- Business Week thinks the home buying season is signaling a recovery for housing.
- Tori Spelling has put her Malibu house on the market and has listed it with Coldwell Banker agent and star of Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing, Madison Hildebrand.
- And finally, how about owning a home that looks like a robot? I know my boys would love it and it’s actually beautifully decorated too.
Picture courtesy of Flickr user greginhollywood