It’s the second week of the year and if your new year’s resolutions are still in tact, you have serious edge on the majority of people out there. As you ease into 2012, here are some real estate headlines to keep you informed:
- Tiger Woods’ ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, has apparently bulldozed their former $12 million mansion.
- Inman News gives us a peek behind the scenes at HGTV’s House Hunters International.
- Yahoo! Real Estate takes us on a tour inside some urban mansions that are rich with history.
- Cracked.com is getting an early jump on Halloween and shares the 6 most mind-blowing modern ghost towns.
- And finally, while not a real estate topic in the strictest form, the Jersey-based band “Real Estate” has released a new album entitled Days.
Image from HGTV