Oh March is here and the madness is almost upon us. For those not ensconced in the world of college basketball, it also means spring is right around the corner. The fact that it’s 60 degrees today in New Jersey also has me feeling that way. So whether you’re enjoying Championship Week or just the thought of warmer weather, here are some real estate headlines:
- In case you missed it, Coldwell Banker Real Estate launched a new campaign this week questioning how to put a value on a home.
- The New York Times asks how good is the housing news?
- Residential Architect looks at how modern prefab housing is working in the post-housing boom era.
- AOL Real Estate has a list of the top markets for million dollar homes.
- Gex Finance explores why you need a home maintenance and repair fund.
- Check out the video below from Fair Companies that gives you a tour of a 160 sq. ft. apartment that is the smallest legal space to live in San Francisco: