May is moving quickly towards June. Right now you’re probably in the midst of graduation party frenzy and anticipating that summer vacation. As Memorial Day approaches here are some real estate headlines to keep you on the pulse of what’s going on in the housing market:
- Realty Times asks a very good question, “Who Aspires to be a Renter?” Me thinks no one.
- In case you missed it, Coldwell Banker Real Estate worked with Dr. Robi Ludwig of Today Show fame to discover how Americans feel about home.
- A castle in Texas? Yes, there is.
- Real Estate Terminology 101: What is “earnest money?“
- You can rent Leonardo DiCaprio’s Malibu home for a mere $75,000 a month. I guess you can live like you’re king of the world???
- RIS Media says owning a home remains the defining element of American Dream.
- And finally here’s an odd headline: Man Sentenced for Dressing as Dead Mom to Keep Her House…