Welcome to another week in 2012. Some of us had a three day weekend and most of the nation caught a little NFL playoff fever. But with one month of 2012 half gone, here are some real estate headlines to keep you in the know:
- The KCM Blog has a post on creating wealth through home ownership and the proof to back it up.
- Realtor.com profiles a modern fortress in today’s security conscious culture that is available for $5.9 million.
- MSN Real Estate declares “Finally a Bottom for Home Prices.”
- CNN Money calls housing “the one bailout America could really use.”
- A new study by Yahoo! find the American Dream Home is turning “green.”
- And finally, LXTV Open House takes you inside a $30 million mega mansion listed by Coldwell Banker Real Estate superstar team, The Jills.