Halloween is right around the corner and it’s one of the few holidays where complete strangers visit your home and it’s totally ok.
But we don’t want you to be the lame house on the block this Halloween. We want you to be the home the kids talk about for years to come. So here’s our list of useful tips on how to be the awesome home in your neighborhood this Halloween.
1. Don’t say “What are you supposed to be?” when you know darn well that the kid in front of you is a ghost, a pirate or whatever.
2. Give candy. Not pretzels.
3. Have a front yard that looks like this…
4. Carve a Death Star jack-o-lantern.
5. Answer the door as Rick from The Walking Dead and ask trick or treaters the “3 Questions”
6. Give out app store gift cards.
7. Have this on your front door.
8. Be home.
Header image courtesy of Flickr user Saucy Salad