The 5 Best Places to Watch the Big Game in Miami Beach
These 5 Miami hot spots are nothing short of a touchdown.
Looking for a spot to catch the big game this weekend? These 5 Miami hot spots are nothing short of a touchdown.
1. Monty’s Sunset – There’s no better outdoor bar to enjoy the big game at than Monty’s South of Fifth location. Although this local staple has breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, chances are that this Sunday all eyes will be on the television screen. Fortunately, Monty’s has dozens of TVs scattered throughout to watch the game, including a brand-new 60” screen at the Tiki bar. Their festivities kick off at 2pm with a pool party, live DJs, stone crabs, and several drink specials. If you’re looking to have a great time outside in the wonderful South Florida winter weather, head over to Monty’s where you definitely won’t be disappointed!
2. The Forge – For a more upscale game viewing experience, make your way to this timeless, swanky restaurant. This Sunday, Bryant McKinnie and Amaris Jones will host a game day party at The Forge that you will never forget. This one-of-a-kind event will feature a variety of dishes including BBQ burgers and football whoopie pies in addition to their exquisite entrees, raw & chilled dishes, and decadent appetizers. I recommend making a reservation as the restaurant is sure to attract loads of football fans of all ages, especially those looking to share their celebration with McKinnie and Jones.
3. Nautilus Cabana Club – If you’re searching for a more relaxing way to spend watching Sunday’s big game, check out the poolside Nautilus Cabana Club. Their backyard barbecue tailgate will feature delicious Pulled Chicken Nachos, Chili Hot Dogs, BBQ Chicken Wings as well as drink specials including 5 beers for $20 and $12 craft cocktails. Unwind in the pool, lounge on the lawn, or layback on a hammock while you watch the game on a big screen TV ad listen to live DJs. Did I mention that the oceanfront hotel has direct access to the beach?
4. South Pointe Tavern – Another great bar to watch the game at is South Pointe Tavern, a cozy cocktail bar that serves a wide array of sprits and tasty craft beers. In fact, they offer the largest selection of whiskeys and tequilas in all of Miami Beach. They also serve wonderful snack such as ceviche, crudos charcuterie, cheeses, flat breads, and paninis. This Sunday, however, the tavern will offer 50% off Budweiser and Yuengling beer, a Gameday Sangria for $6 and Pigs in a Blanket for $1 each. Great deals and great fun are a sure thing at South Pointe Tavern!
5. Izzy’s Fish & Oyster – In honor of the big game, Izzy’s will be serving a New England style buffet for $55 a person that includes unlimited Narragansett beer and Izzy’s Game Day Punch Bowl. In addition, they will also offer their regular menu with delectable dishes such as their Knuckle Sandwiches, Maine Lobster, Stuffed Clams, and New England Oysters. If you’re a seafood aficionado, this is the surely the best spot for you to attend a Super Bowl party!