Everything You Need to Know: Gen Blue 2017
Get the full rundown of everything you need for the biggest Generation Blue Experience in a decade.
Come prepared to make the most of the 2017 Generation Blue Experience. These three days in Las Vegas will encompass learning, networking and this year there will also be an opportunity to show your support for Las Vegas and those who may have been impacted by the recent Hurricanes. Here is everything you need to know.
- CB Stands with Vegas: Our hearts continue to be with the victims of the devastating shooting in Las Vegas. We will be sharing more information in the coming days about how you can get involved.
- Gen Blue Gives Back, Coldwell Banker Disaster Relief Fund: A new way to support members of Gen Blue who were directly impacted by Hurricanes, Harvey, Irma or Maria (in the U.S. and U.S. Territories). Visit genbluegivesback.com to donate. Visit requestgenbluesupport.com to apply for assistance and see full eligibility requirements.
- Your Badges Are Coming: Badges for those who registered before 9/9 are in the mail! If you registered after 9/9 or didn’t get your badge before you leave, head to Registration to get yours. Times and location available in the app.
- Say “I Do” All Over Again: Sign-ups need to be in soon for first-time marriages (10/6) or vow renewals (10/13)!
- Let Me Take a Selfie: Get your pictures included in the Gen Blue Mosaic by making sure you have your Twitter and Instagram accounts set to public and your pics are tagged with #GENBLUE.
- Grab Some Swag: Get your Gen Blue 2017 gear by heading to the official Gen Blue swag store to pick up your clothes, gadgets and more!
- Gen Blue Backstage: Check the agenda for all the classes and sessions happening in the Gen Blue Backstage rooms! Follow the signs around Grand Garden Arena to find the learning sessions and hands on opportunities to learn the latest from Coldwell Banker! Highlights include the Matterport VR Lab and sessions for CBx.
Dive deeper into the speakers, leaders and sessions that will help drive this year’s Gen Blue Experience:
- Swim with a Shark at Gen Blue
- A Remarkable Journey Home: The Story of Saroo Brierley
- Speakers with Impact
- No Limit Inventory
- Connect the Dots Between Your Story and Business
- The Smartest Decision You’ll Make This Year