Coldwell Banker Real Estate Honors Its 2020 Global 30 Under 30 Award Winners
The list recognizes Coldwell Banker-affiliated real estate professionals for their achievements in sales, philanthropy and leadership
MADISON, N.J. (September 17, 2020) – Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC, a Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) brand, today unveiled its annual list of top affiliated real estate professionals under the age of 30 who have achieved success in sales, philanthropy and leadership. The Coldwell Banker® 30 Under 30 were chosen from the brand’s network of 94,000 independent real estate professionals affiliated with approximately 2,800 offices in 38 countries and territories. This group of real estate professionals honors the heritage of the founders, Colbert Coldwell and Arthur Banker, who started their company at 24 and 28 years old, respectively.
“To see how many talented, driven and accomplished professionals under 30 represent Coldwell Banker brings a sense of pride that can’t be matched,” said Ryan Gorman, president and chief executive officer of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. “The future of real estate is in their hands, and they are paving a path with their incredible work ethic and impressive results. It brings me great joy to honor these 30 young professionals who, even during a year that presented extraordinary challenges, continue to put their clients and communities first.”
The list includes affiliated real estate agents, managers, broker owners and key staff members. Some of the honorees include:
- Callie Wood, Coldwell Banker Premier Realty, Las Vegas. Having grown up in a military family, Callie lived around the world from a young age. This 27-year-old brings empathy and a love for helping others to her career. She is committed to the needs of her clients and has a large social media presence. Callie’s favorite way to give back to her community is through helping local small businesses by building relationships with them and referring them to her clients.
- Bruce Foster, Coldwell Banker Hartung, Tallahassee, Fla. What inspired this 25-year-old to work in real estate was his previous career in the high-end jewelry business. With strong skills in listening to the wants and needs of his clients to match them with the perfect piece of jewelry, Foster knew he could do the same in finding people their forever homes. Foster’s main goal is to not only get the most value out of every home but to provide ethical, professional and results-driven services to every owner and prospective buyer. He prioritizes innovation, collaboration and artistry when marketing his clients’ homes, and utilizes technology to market across all platforms. Foster is passionate about serving his community, from providing 500 families with Thanksgiving meals and Christmas gifts, to regularly sharing uplifting posts on his brokerage’s social media accounts to spread positivity amid negative news cycles.
- Krissy Camacho, Coldwell Banker Realty, Miami. Krissy brings compassion, drive and tech-savvy skills to her role as a CB Cares Representative for the Coldwell Banker Pinecrest office. As a notable community leader she contributes by planning Thanksgiving meals, toy drives, back-to-school drives, hurricane relief fundraisers and more and rallies her colleagues to do the same.
- Michael Alford, Coldwell Banker West Shell, Cincinnati. This 28-year-old’s top priority as an agent is to make each of his clients’ experiences totally unique and personalized. Having grown up in Cincinnati, Alford is an expert at helping buyers and sellers fall in love with the area. Alford is passionate about giving back to his community through continuous fundraising for local food drives and children in need, and partnering with the city to help host their annual “Spring Litter Cleanup” to give the community a much needed “face lift.”
- Greg Dodds, Coldwell Banker All Points – Festival City Realty, Exeter, Ontario. This 27-year-old brings the drive, work ethic and love of teamwork from his passion for hockey to his real estate career. He attributes his widespread base of connections to the many people he has met playing hockey throughout Southwest Ontario, and prides himself on being available for his clients 24/7 to get the job done. When he is not helping his clients, he helps his community by being an involved member of his local Lions Club and organizing fundraisers for various charitable children’s organizations.
The full Coldwell Banker® 30 Under 30 list in alphabetical order follows below:
- Alex Seibert, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty, Sacramento, Calif.
- Alice Harris, Agent, Coldwell Banker Advantage, Clayton, N.C.
- Amanda Lewis, Staff – Owner/President, Coldwell Banker American Home, Topeka, Kan.
- Anastacia Scearcy, Agent, Coldwell Banker Danforth, Federal Way, Wash.
- Benjamin Tetzlaw, Agent, Coldwell Banker Preferred Real Estate, Steinbach, MB, Canada
- Bruce Foster, Agent, Coldwell Banker Hartung, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Callie Wood, Agent, Coldwell Banker Premier Realty, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Cody Butler, Agent, Coldwell Banker King Thompson, Columbus, Ohio
- Corinne Gann, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty, Oro Valley, Ariz.
- Daniela Colina, Agent, Coldwell Banker Alliance Group, Jacksonville, N.C.
- Eric Hibbs, Agent, Coldwell Banker McMahan, Louisville, Ky.
- Greg Dodds, Agent, Coldwell Banker All Points – Festival City Realty, Exeter, ON, Canada
- Hunter Cutright, Agent, Coldwell Banker Advantage, Raleigh, N.C.
- Jesselyn Gulla, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty, Vista, Calif.
- Joshua Weinraub, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty, Delray Beach, Fla.
- Kalina Wasman, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty, San Carlos, Calif.
- Kayla Ritchie, Agent, Coldwell Banker Associated Brokers Realty, Menifee, Calif.
- Kelly Hill-Mihalyak, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty, Milford, Conn.
- Kirsten Schroeder, Agent, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group, Bloomington, Ill.
- Krissy Camacho, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty, Miami, Fla.
- Levi Goetz, Agent, Coldwell Banker Preferred Real Estate, Steinbach, MB, Canada
- Logan Geddie, Agent, Coldwell Banker Advantage, Raleigh, N.C.
- Maddi Ossello, Agent, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Lakewood, Colo.
- Madison Hayes, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty – Gundaker Lake, St. Louis / Wentsville, Mo.
- Maleny Rodriguez, Staff – Operations Manager, Coldwell Banker Realty, Newport Beach, Calif.
- Marisa Stephens, Staff – Digital Strategist, Coldwell Banker Caine, Greenville, S.C.
- Michael Alford, Agent, Coldwell Banker West Shell, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Michelle Clerf, Agent, Coldwell Banker Central Ellensburg, Wash.
- Nikki Thomas, Staff – Real Estate Assistant, Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty, Hamilton, Bermuda
- Ty Green, Agent, Coldwell Banker Realty, Chandler, Ariz.
About Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Powered by its network of over 94,000 affiliated sales professionals in 2,800 offices across 38 countries and territories, the Coldwell Banker® organization is a leading provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of expertise, honesty and an empowering culture of excellence since its beginnings in 1906. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and insights needed to excel in today’s marketplace and is known for its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the 2020 Women’s Choice Award® Most Recommended brands for customer experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and values of Coldwell Banker give the Gen Blue network an unbeatable edge. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated. To join Coldwell Banker Real Estate and unlock the possibilities of Gen Blue®, please visit www.coldwellbanker.com/join.