7 Reasons to Stay Home Instead of Going to Comic-Con
As costumed individuals descend upon the annual Comic-Con convention in San Diego, here’s reason to be thankful you’re staying home.
1. Who wants to deal with crowds of people?
2. Traveling can be so tiring
3. You can avoid dealing with nerds fighting to impress J.J. Abrams
4. Costumed people make you hyperventilate.
5. Besides you wanted to stay home and run some errands.
6. Plus, you’re super pumped about binge watching Battlestar Galactica…again.
7. Who needs to be at Comic-Con when you have high speed internet at home?