Expert Panel Reveals Hottest Trends in Smart Home Technology
Coldwell Banker sits down with the biggest names in home technology to explore the promise of the smartest home. Watch this video to find out how today’s cutting-edge technologies are becoming tomorrow’s connected home.
Coldwell Banker Real Estate hosted a panel at the REAL Trends Gathering of Eagles conference in Denver titled “A Smart Look at Home Innovation,” focusing on the latest trends and future of the connected home. The panel, which was moderated by CNET, the world’s largest and most trusted online source of consumer technology news and reviews, included smart home industry leaders from LG, Nest, Lutron, Sengled and Tesla.
The group of experts discussed key differences between a smart home and a connected home and five key trends emerged from the session, including smart phones being the new remote control and smart products being used to re-imagine home staging when selling a home.
Check out the video below featuring highlights from the panel discussion!
Featured in video (from left to right):
- Courtney Cochrane, Global Vice President of Media Sales and Publisher, CNET
- Matt Swatsky, Director of Product Management, Lutron
- Jacob Monroe, Regional Sales Manager, Mid-South, Tesla
- John Taylor, Vice President Public Affairs and Communications, LG Electronics USA
- Robin Foreman, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Sengled
- Ben Bixby, Director of Energy Products, Nest