SHARE

Infographic: Home Really is Where the Heart Is

When looking for a home everyone uses the same criteria. Beds, bathrooms, price, square footage, etc. But what we at Coldwell Banker Real Estate found is that there is so much more to the home buying process than just facts and figures. Emotions, feelings and lifestyle play just as an important role and they differ for both men and women.

When looking for a home everyone uses the same criteria. Beds, bathrooms, price, square footage, etc. But what we at  Coldwell Banker Real Estate found is that there is so much more to the home buying process than just facts and figures. Emotions, feelings and lifestyle play just as an important role and they differ for both men and women.

Take a look at our latest infographic “Home Really Is Where the Heart Is” to see what we discovered:

Husband. Father. Socializer. Mets Lifer. TV Afficianado. Consumer Engager.

David Marine is the Vice President of Brand Engagement for Coldwell Banker where he oversees the brand’s content strategy including acting as managing editor for the Coldwell Banker blog and heading up video production efforts. While Vice President by day, David runs a three ring circus at night as he is the father of 4 boys. He also happens to be married to Wonder Woman. True story.

  • RosevilleAndRocklin

    I like it :-) If a couple, single person, or family, can smoothly play out events in the home smoothly in their mind, it’s definitely going to be a contender with that emotional card already engaged. It’s good to nail down the “must have’s,” “would-like-to-have’s,” and which items are merely “wishes,” in advance of shopping for the perfect home.

  • Pingback: New Infographic: Home Really is Where the Heart is | Outer Banks Market Report

  • Kim Cheng

    Thank you for featuring my video of my listing of a 2
    bedroom condo in Vancouver… I am honored. 
    A big thank you goes to my videographer Patrick of Element marketing. It
    took us two weeks to think this through from concept to filming.

    Kim Cheng.

    • http://twitter.com/david_marine David Marine

      You’re welcome Kim! Keep producing great videos!

  • http://homeloanartist.com Brad Yzermans

    I’m shocked that only 45% of those over 55 are happy with there home?  What are the other 55% doing? Hating there home because it’s upside down in value or perhaps not happy due to the restrictions on mortgage lending that prevents many homeowners from ‘moving up’ to a more suitable home.

    Or maybe it’ the mortgage on the home that causes so many to not be happy with the home?

    I wonder if those unhappy 55% are subject to higher strategic defaults or will be future short sellers?

Real Estate Video of the Month: Vancouver Bachelor Pad
Babe Ruth Home for Sale with Coldwell Banker