Coldwell Banker Real Estate Unveils 30 Under 30
The list recognizes Coldwell Banker-affiliated real estate professionals for their achievements in sales, philanthropy and leadership
MADISON, N.J. (July 17, 2019) – Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC today unveiled its annual list of top affiliated real estate professionals under the age of 30 who have achieved success in sales, philanthropy and leadership. The Coldwell Banker® 30 Under 30 were chosen from the brand’s network of over 92,000 independent real estate professionals affiliated with approximately 3,100 offices in 44 countries and territories. This group of real estate professionals follows in the footsteps of founders Colbert Coldwell and Arthur Banker, who started their company at 24 and 28 years old, respectively.
“During this momentous year in the industry, especially for Coldwell Banker as we rebrand, I am immensely proud that these 30 young professionals are committed to furthering the message we have reaffirmed in our mission statement – to leave your mark,” said Charlie Young, president and chief executive officer of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. “These 30 honorees embody the core values that are at the heart of the Coldwell Banker network: home, awesomeness, ingenuity and excellence.”
The list includes affiliated real estate agents, managers and key staff members. Some of the honorees include:
• Sarah Cadiz, Coldwell Banker Premier Realty – Las Vegas, Nevada. Cadiz is a 29-year-old affiliated agent with Coldwell Banker Premier Realty. In 2018, she was awarded Rookie of the Year from her brokerage and achieved International President’s Circle, an elite group of the top 5% of all active agents in the entire Las Vegas valley. In 2019, she was also announced as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Realtors in Clark County. She volunteers with multiple charities – the Las Vegas Rescue Mission, the American Cancer Society, Relay for Life and The Animal Foundation.
• Jordan Collier, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Collier is a 27-year-old agent in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. She has been passionate about real estate ever since she was a child when she would record video tours of her own home. Today, she stands out from her competitors by utilizing social media to post new listings, closing day pictures, industry news and local happenings. Animals are a huge part of her life and she volunteers for Charlie’s Crusader’s Pet Rescue, which rescues and rehomes animals coming mostly from high-kill shelters. She also volunteers with the Ronald McDonald House of Charities.
• Jamie Cronin, Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Mokena, Illinois. Cronin is a 26-year-old managing broker who began her career as a real estate agent at 21. She realized her drive and passion for real estate lies within management after taking on an opportunity to pilot a Marketing Specialist Program in the Chicago region. She loves that the brand’s tools and offerings allow her to support and train affiliated agents on a daily basis. Giving back to the community is an extremely important aspect of her life – she actively volunteers for the Coldwell Banker Homes for Dogs Project and is heavily involved with Special Spaces, a program that provides children with life-altering or terminal illnesses renovated bedrooms to help brighten their lives or make day-to-day life a little easier.
• Xiaoyun Du, Coldwell Banker United Arab Emirates. This 27-year-old business development manager joined the brand in 2016 after moving to Dubai from China to pursue new opportunities. She found her new path challenging, so she began by studying the market and learning about the different emerging opportunities in the city. She also started blogging in Chinese about life in Dubai and as an affiliated Coldwell Banker agent. This led to connections with many international clients looking for investment opportunities. By focusing her marketing efforts on the Coldwell Banker brand, history, scale and reputation, her international clients felt a level of comfort and it’s garnered her many leads – and the International President’s Elite designation, given to an elite group of the top 3% of Coldwell Banker agents in 2018.
• Katie Grizzel Hanson, Coldwell Banker Schmidt, Realtors, Traverse City, Michigan. This 28-year-old was named Schmidt Rookie of the Year in 2016. This past year, Hanson was recognized as a member of the International Diamond Society, given to the top 10% who achieved at least $165,000 in AGC or sold at least 25 units. She is heavily involved with Blessings in a Backpack, which provides weekend meals for children in need. After losing her brother in 2017 to addiction, she worked with local students to make a documentary that looks at addiction from multiple perspectives. She also organized “Grizzel’s Game,” a hockey fundraiser that raised over $25,000 for Addiction Treatment Services in Traverse City.
The full Coldwell Banker® 30 Under 30 list in alphabetical order follows below. The Coldwell Banker organization will honor these winners at its Generation Blue Experience in New York City in Fall 2020.
Name, Title, Franchised Company, City, State/Province or Country
1. Hayden Anderl, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty, Coeur d’Alene, ID
2. Mary Clare Baden, Branch Manager, Coldwell Banker West Shell, Cincinnati, OH
3. Daniel Bergjans, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Premier, St. Louis, MO
4. John Black, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty, Burlington, VT
5. Sarah Cadiz, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Premier Realty, Las Vegas, NV
6. Holly Campbell, Office Administrator, Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers, Corvallis, OR
7. Quadhir “Q” Cline, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Clifton, NJ
8. Jordan Collier, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Harrisburg, PA
9. Jaime Cronin, Managing Broker, Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Mokena, IL
10. Paige Cyr, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Fort McMurray, Fort McMurray, AB
11. Robert “Logan” DelSignore, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Home Town Realty, Keyser, WV
12. Xiaoyun Du, Business Development Manager, Coldwell Banker United Arab Emirates, Dubai, UAE
13. Zarina Ellis, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, Destin, FL
14. Berin Engin, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker MAXIMUM, Cyprus
15. Jon Ferguson, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Caine, Greenville, SC
16. Katie Grizzel Hanson, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Schmidt, Realtors, Traverse City, MI
17. Jeremy Hayden, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties, Grand Junction, CO
18. Stephen Jacyk, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Park Avenue Real Estate, Beausejour, MB
19. Francesca Lampert, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Menlo Park, CA
20. Derrick Lasley, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Advantage, Chapel Hill, NC
21. Seth Loar, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Professional Real Estate Services, Cumberland, MD
22. Kyle Markham, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Chicago, Wheaton, IL
23. Bryce Pennel, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Beverly Hills, CA
24. Kasey Rabar, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty, Kill Devil Hills, NC
25. Diana Rodriguez, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Englewood, CO
26. Jake Statler, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Greencastle, PA
27. Brian Thomas, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker West Shell, Cincinnati, OH
28. Chantal Varcoe, Broker, Coldwell Banker Ronan Realty, Simcoe County, ON
29. Christopher Venegas, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Legacy, Rio Rancho, NM
30. JD Waldvogel, Digital Media & Technologies Specialist, Coldwell Banker Schmidt, Realtors, Holland, MI
About Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Powered by its network of over 92,000 affiliated sales professionals in 3,000 offices across 44 countries and territories, the Coldwell Banker® organization is a leading provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. The brand’s mission is to empower their people to leave their mark on the world of real estate. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of expertise and honesty since its beginnings in 1906. The brand embraces four core values: home, awesomeness, ingenuity and excellence. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and insights needed to excel in today’s marketplace and is known for its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the 2018 and 2019 Women’s Choice Award® Most Recommended brands for customer experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and values of Coldwell Banker Real Estate give the Gen Blue® network an unbeatable edge. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Gen Blue® and the Gen Blue Experience® are registered services marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated. To join Coldwell Banker Real Estate and unlock the possibilities of Gen Blue, please visit www.coldwellbanker.com/join.