Closing Party LOVE: The Gen Blue Wedding Party
You are cordially invited! Close the Generation Blue Experience out in Sin City style – with a Las Vegas wedding bash!
This takes destination weddings to a whole new level. We’re closing the biggest Gen Blue in decade with a Las Vegas Wedding!
You might not have thought it possible but we just made this event even bigger! We are moving the closing night party into the T-Mobile Arena. This venue is made for concerts, so we are having one! The world-famous Goo Goo Dolls will be playing a private show just for Gen Blue.
And because CB Stands with Vegas, Goo Goo Dolls have agreed to donate a portion of their proceeds from the show to the victims of the recent shooting. So join us, Elvis and Goo Goo Dolls in the T-Mobile Arena for this epic closing night event.
Even though we added a concert, it is still a wedding party. There is still time to sign up for a vow-renewal with 6,000 of your closest Gen Blue friends to help you celebrate!
Remember, your sweetie needs a guest registration to join you at the bash. Add one to your registration here.
Here’s what else you need to know:
This is a Las Vegas Wedding – so you can get as crazy or cool as you want! If the wedding theme attire is just not your thing, you can come wearing your favorite party attire. This is a 6,000 person party – there will be plenty of both wedding and non-wedding activities, so here’s some ideas of what to wear to maximize your fun:
– Coordinate an entire wedding party with your company – matching dresses, tuxes, tees – whatever gets you ready to party!
– Grab your powder blue tuxedos or dust off your favorite bridesmaids dress that’s begging for one more night out (bonus points for poofy, taffeta, or teal).
– Tuxedos not your style? Don a tuxedo t-shirt or wedding dress t-shirt. Find yours at the Gen Blue Swag Store.
– And if you’re taking the plunge into marriage or renewing your vows, traditional wedding garb is welcome – white dresses, suits, tuxedos, bouquets, or boutonnieres
– Most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt? That’s perfectly fine – come just as you are!