Coldwell Banker Virtual Education Expo
Coldwell Banker is guiding the real estate industry during COVID-19 by launching the Virtual Education Expo. This virtual education series is open to all and will provide support to real estate professionals during this unprecedented time.
Coldwell Banker is guiding the Real Estate industry during COVID-19 by launching the Virtual Education Expo. This virtual education series is open to all and will provide support to real estate professionals during this unprecedented time. The sessions are designed to offer real time intel in the spirit of knowledge sharing. This content will be specially curated for real estate professionals.
Topics are subject to change. The first session will take place on Thursday, March 26 at 2 PM Eastern. All future events are scheduled to take place at 2 PM Eastern on Tuesdays and Thursdays. All sessions will be recorded and a link to access those sessions will be added to the Virtual Education Expo Page, so be sure to bookmark this page for updates.
Wendy Crane, Coldwell Banker Vice President of Learning, will host the first session. The session will include a discussion between the host and guest experts, peers and influencers talking about Marketing in a Virtual World.
PRESENTATION: How to Market in a Virtual World: This is the presentation deck that was utilized for the March 26, 2020 virtual ed expo.
Course Replay Watch the full recorded session of the event.
- The 100 Days Effect
- Tuesday, March 31st @ 2pm EST/ 11am PST
- Join March 31st event here!
- Sustain your business during a volatile market
- What you are doing today will affect your business in 100 days – good or bad
- Hear from industry leaders who persevered through a down market
- Tips to position yourself as a trusted advisor
- How to leverage systems processes
- Tuesday, March 31st @ 2pm EST/ 11am PST
- Secrets from Social Media Influencers:
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 @ 2pm EST/ 11am PST
- Join April 2nd event here!
- Get social savvy!
- Facebook has over 2.32 BILLION active monthly users
- Instagram, over 1 BILLION
- Join us for this important, special event where two of Coldwell Banker’s biggest social media influencers share the art and science behind their Rockstar status in the ever-important social media world
A preliminary list of planned topics is included below, the final schedule is subject to change based on the news of the day. Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask questions for the guest(s).
Topics Might Include:
- How to Market in a Virtual World: Agents in vacation markets or ones who frequently work with foreign buyers have years of experience selling properties virtually. This session will share their tips and tricks, covering valuable tools such as Instagram and Facebook stories, as well as best practices for video tours or virtual open houses.
- Mortgages and Refinancing: A discussion of the current mortgage environment and what that means for you and your clients, as well as if we’ll see more mortgage lenders suspending payments temporarily.
- Properties in Escrow: What questions are you getting from home buyers and home sellers? How to respond to clients on either side of the transaction.
- A Guide to Working Remote and Working from Home: How can agents adjust to working from home when they’re used to being out and about? Many in our network have worked from home for years and they’ll offer their tips, best practices and advice on adjusting to WFH life.
- Reinvest in You – Learning and Products: Liz Gehringer, Coldwell Banker COO, and Wendy Crane, Coldwell Banker VP of Learning, will cover the products and services you should know, honing in on specific products and best practices to turn listings from just listed to just sold.
- Reinvest in You – Marketing: Jan Loomis, Coldwell Banker National Vice President of the Creative Studio, will join David Marine, Coldwell Banker Real Estate CMO, to cover personal branding as well as how to leverage national marketing campaigns and storytelling.
- Clients For Life: A session with Mike Fischer, Coldwell Banker CMO of The Studio, about prospecting and building lasting client relationships.